[Dj Assios] - Party Hard [Dj Assios] - Party Hard

Quite Sexy

I definitely enjoyed this song, the only thing I didn't enjoy was the crystal sound in near the beginning.

Other than that I loved it, especially the harder bass.
5/5 + A Favorite.

Assios responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

~EnV~pmuj ~EnV~pmuj

Sounds like

How some of your older stuff used to sound like... I missed it. :P
Would love to see this finished, if only for nastalgia's sake.

Midnight Revive Midnight Revive

Wonderful

I especially liked at 1:42 when you brought in a second Dance Lead... I was like, "Hmm... I'm likin' this son- Oh my gawd that's sexy!"
Keep it up!

trebbles trebbles

Bitchin'

The only thing I can really say about this is that the voice gets a little annoying after a while. I wish you had eventually brought in another one, but for what this is I love it. Downloading :3

Silent Serenity Silent Serenity

Very relaxing

Considering most of the stuff I listen to is Dub and Hardstyle, this is a nice relaxing piece. The beginning is genius, and when the main rift came in I was in love. Keep it up, I can't wait to hear the next one.

Necro (explicit language) Necro (explicit language)

As good as the first day I heard it.

I found my old iPod with like 7 of your songs on it, so I looked you up again. Needless to say I'm so glad to have done so, your music really speaks to me (as well as others) No, I'm not saying I'm a necro. (Lol) It's emotional, thought provoking, and risque. I love it.
Never stop.

Waiting for Tom Waiting for Tom

Waiting for Yotam

What's interesting is that, when you.. Well... Sing badly... x3 It actually works with what you're doing. You're making the best with what you got, and jeeeeeze that is amazing. I love everything about this song, and the animation that goes with it.

10+
Waitin' for more ^_^
-Loppy

Move It [RacmusDK - RMX] Move It [RacmusDK - RMX]

Well

For what it was, I'll give it a 10.

Sadly I was hoping for more vocals. But the Solja boy entrance was creative.

GJ

MS - TF2 Gun Sounds! MS - TF2 Gun Sounds!

hmmm

What a lot of people seem to be forgetting is the game people did this with first. If you think it's Call Of Duty 4... just..no... It was CS:S :P

~EnV~ Battle Cry ~EnV~ Battle Cry

Hey there

Been a while since I looked up your work, anyways i thought I would just take a peak at your stuff, and I looked at this one. Lol, i found out that i still have this one from when you named it badassmofawkinorchestra. Anyways, love your work. Keep it up. :D