BodoTheTreasureBall BodoTheTreasureBall

Not worth it

With the modern flash-gaming world we live in today I would have expected something flashier, more exciting... This kind of game has been done before, and this one is waaaay too buggy for something so simple.

If you make a second one, I'd suggest trying to actually play your own game.
That and... Make it more exciting. Please.

Tale Of A Fail Tale Of A Fail

I'm sorry but

This is a great first try, but I feel like you could have worked on it a bit more. The lack of sounds, coupled with the horrible jumping makes this game very hard to play. Polish this, I can see something funny being made out of it. But for now, I give this a 4. Mostly for effort.

Epic City Builder Epic City Builder

Meh

For what it is, I guess it's okay. The music was irritating, the mouse was a little off in game. I was mostly bored. >_< But for what it is, this is not that bad of a game. I can see the work you put into it, and that's why I wouldn't call this garbage, I'm just not sold on the game...

Ninja Bolt Ninja Bolt

Wonderful!

Love the artwork, love the choice of music. This is a simple little game that is fun to play.
Nice job!

Midna Hentai Game Demo Midna Hentai Game Demo

To Johnsov

Ok John, You see "Zone" Does not allow FULL versions of games to be on others sites. However they DO allow people to submit demos, and this is a fucking demo. HAVE YOU EVER ACTUALLY READ THE COMMENTS!? He/She prolly did have something to do with making this, but he still cant put it on other sites, Hentai Sites do have fucking rules you know.

Doodle Defender Doodle Defender

The Idea is good but...

A better kind of game would be better though. Maybe not something that is so similar to asteroids.

- MiniDrumPro - - MiniDrumPro -

Astounding!

Good Rhythm game for people with who are good with music, and beat. However to those who do not have such a good ability to play it must be very difficult for them to play. I give it an even 8.

Sift Heads 3 Sift Heads 3

Better than a hit to the-

Excellent! As good as, if not better, than the other 2! Wish the sniping was still there though. Other than that it is an impressive game.